Saturday 3 January 2015

Veganuary Day 3

This morning I woke up late (as I often do at the weekend) and poured myself a healthy bowl of muesli by 'Dorset Cereals' accompanied by a cup of tea.
As I woke up late I didn't really have time to fit lunch in so I just opted for a piece of fruit to keep me going until dinner time. I had planned to go shopping to get some ingredients for a more healthier dinner but I took a look at the weather and decided to make do with what I already had even if it wasn't quite as healthy. Tomorrow however is meant to be nice so I can stop being lazy and get out of the house. The weather doesn't normally bother me but for some reason it did today.

After wading through the cupboards for a good 15 minutes I finally came up with something to do for dinner. Classic jacket potato with beans and cheese (I used another slice of 'Violife' for that). I didn't have any big spuds (shock horror) so I used a couple of small ones. I threw in some 'Fry's' chicken style nuggets for good measure (another first) and loved them.
As I've mentioned before, I'm not the most creative cook, most things seems to turn out looking or tasting hideous if it's not a microwave meal so apologies for my next photo which looks like a pile of slop on the plate but surprisingly tasted quite nice as jacket spuds go.



No comments:

Post a Comment