Sunday 18 January 2015

Veganuary Days 17 & 18

Yesterday I stuffed my face with a large bag of popcorn at the cinema... I shared of course (but that probably doesn't make it any better). So I continue to be incredibly unhealthy but hey, I'm still learning.

Today I decided to do something a little different. I don't bake very often but the fact that I could buy my pastry already made really appealed to me so I made some apple pies and this is how it went.




Despite them not being perfect they actually turned out ok. I smothered one with 'Alpro' cream for the taste test and tomorrow I shall enjoy one with some ice cream.
I used another new product for dinner today, making a vegetable burger (excuse my burger bun falling apart) with some hash browns. I really need to make myself a salad soon.








5 comments:

  1. Hey fellow veg head,

    I've decided to nominate you for the Liebster Award. I've been looking over a lot of your posts and I think you need a little more notice. Your posts are such a great read and I think others are missing out.

    To find out more check out my post.
    http://vegetarian-option.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award-nomination.html

    Take Care,
    -Bex Oox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those apple pies look delicious! Might have to try them out for myself :-)
    Caring-Cosmetics x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It tastes great, is fairly cheap, and most places sell it already prepared. To make a vegan cheesecake, substitute coconut milk for water and put a scoop of nutritional yeast on top to add extra flavor and nutrients. Discover here for more information about vegan resources.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're concerned that almond or argan oils could cause allergic reactions, you should dilute them with some water. Almond oil contains high concentrations of fatty acids, but you'll need to buy pure versions to get the maximum benefits. Learn more about argan oil or almond oil for skin on this site.

    ReplyDelete